LED Door Sill Usage Guide - Wire-harness Required
The LED door sill is installed at the door sill of the car. It can protect the original door sill and reduce scratches. When the door is opened, it lights up immediately and it will turn off as the door closed. It can provide lighting in dim places to get in and out of the car.
- Voltage: 12V
- Current: Less than 0.5A
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Material: Japanese Acrylic + High brightness LED
- Thickness: 0.4cm~0.5cm
- Not suitable for power supplies exceeding 12V
- The door sill pedal cannot be bent (if you want to bend it, you need to use a professional tool).
- Step 1: Test if the led door sill is working properly.
- Step 2: Sure the position of the installation and clean to make it dry.
- Step 3: Connect the red wire (positive) to the vehicle positive of constant power wire or auto battery, and the black wire (negative) connect to the negative of the door switch sensor.
- Step 4: Tear off the 3M tape on the back of the door sill pedal, and attach the door sill pedal to the install location.
- Step 5: Tidy up the wires and restore the cover of the car harness box.