LED Door Sill Usage Guide - Powered By AA Batteries
The LED door sill is installed at the door sill of the car. It can protect the original door sill and reduce scratches. When the door is opened, it lights up immediately and it will turn off as the door closed. It can provide lighting in dim places to get in and out of the car.
- Voltage: 4.5V
- Current: Less than 0.5A
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Material: Japanese Acrylic + High brightness LED
- Thickness: 0.4cm~0.5cm
- Do not directly connect the battery door sill to over 4.5V voltage (e.g., car battery, car factory cords).
- The door sill pedal cannot be bent (if you want to bend it, you need to use a professional tool).
- Step1: Get the AA batteries ready then put them into the battery box see if the led door sill is well-function.
- Step2: Tear off the 3M tape on the back of the door sill pedal, and attach the door sill pedal to the install location.
- Step3: Be aware there’s a small magnet that comes with the battery door sills, which need to attach to the bottom of the door, aiming at control point on the led door sills. Suggesting to identify the control point before installation.