LED Door Handle Bowl Cover Trim Usage Guide
This is an ambient light installed in the car door inner handle bowl. When it is lit, you can see the brightly illuminated logo. The beautiful lights also decorate the interior space of your car!
- Voltage: 12V
- White Wire: Positive / Black Wire: Negative
- Waterproof Rating: IP65
- Material: Japanese Acrylic + High brightness LED
- Thickness: 0.4cm~0.5cm
To ensure that our door bowl lights can be completely installed on your car, the size error range is 0.5-1 cm. Not exactly to be the same size as your door handle bowl, but will be proper.
- Check whether the size of each piece of LED door bowl cover trim is suitable for installation in the car door inner handle bowl. Test whether these door bowl lights can work normally.
- Unscrew all the screws and take off the car door inner trim panel (some doors do not need to be taken off). Find the positive and negative poles (wires) of the night light (Generally, the window lift button has a night light function. If the window lift button does not include the night light function, you need to wire it to the fuse box, and test which wire has the night light function).
- Feed the wire of the LED door handle bowl through in the door handle (through the hole or gap). Connect the red wire (positive) and black wire (negative) to the night light positive and negative wires you find. Test whether the door bowl light works correctly.
- There are 3M double-sided tape on the back of door bowl light. Please peel off the film of 3M tape and attach the door bowl light to the inner door bowl. Tidy the wiring harness, and then put the car door panel back on.
（Tips: If you are not sure that you can complete the installation yourself, it is recommended that you find a professional person to install this door bowl light for you.）