Shiny car logo
Aoonuauto Skoda yeti badge replacement is the most popular and innovative LED products, these products are fun and great for display, a great gift choice for car lovers. There are red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink and multi-color lights are available. Different color LED Skoda LOGO give a sophisticated and unique look.
Hard wired LED car emblem
Please make sure the Skoda badge has a place to run a wire to the 12V car power supply. Some vehicles will require a hole to be drilled to run the wire.
Manufactured from cast acrylic sheets, the high molecular weight gives them excellent stiffness and transparency, making the light more uniform and brighter. Thoroughly designed and manufactured, the Skoda grill emblem and car tail LOGO offers the ultimate combination of impeccable quality, looks, fit, and durability.
Custom car emblem
We suggest that you note the size of your car emblem (maximum length and width) in the “note” box when placing an order. If the car badge is special, you can even take a picture of the car logo structure and send it to us. In order to achieve the best installation effect. After you purchase our car badge light, our customer service may contact you via email ( [email protected] ) or Messenger to confirm the shape and size of the logo. Please pay attention to your email after purchase. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Working Voltage: 12V
Material: Acrylic (PMMA)
Red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink
Multi-color RF Remote Control: red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan, purple, orange. Stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, Gradient mode, sound sensing mode.
LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
1. LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
2. The led car badge needs to be connected to the car power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure that your car emblem has a proper place to pass through the wire to connect to the power supply. If not, it may need to be drilled to allow the wires to go through.
How To Replace Car Emblems:
1. Put a towel next to the LOGO (to avoid scratches) and use a screwdriver to pry the old emblem off.
2. Clean the area (residual glue, double-sided tape or dust, etc.).
3. Route the power cord through the pilot hole in the badge mounting location and into the engine compartment.
4. Peel off the backing of the glowing car emblem, and stick the emblem to the car while pulling the wire, and press it tightly.
5. Connect the power cable from the emblem light to the daytime running light / battery / fuse box / headlights power supply etc. depending on your preference.