Led emblems light for Nissan Murano car front grille badge and rear logo. Light color collection is available in red, white, blue, ice blue, green, pink and multi-color ( controllable colors ). Bright colored badges make the car stand out from the crowd.
Gift for any occasion
As a high-quality Nissan Murano badge light, this set can bring you wonderful enjoyment. It also makes an inspirational gift, making it a great gift for someone new to car tuning.
This collectible lighted Nissan Murano emblem will leave you feeling relaxed, refreshed and truly accomplished.
Hard wired LED Nissan badge
Make sure your car emblem is equipped with a proper passage for the wire to connect it to the DC 12V power supply before you proceed with purchasing the luminous Nissan Murano emblem. This is necessary to guarantee the emblem’s efficient illumination.
We suggest that you note the size of your car emblem ( maximum length and width ) in the “note” box when placing an order. If the car badge is special, you can even take a picture of the car logo structure and send it to us. In order to achieve the best installation effect. After you purchase our Nissan Murano emblem, our customer service may contact you via email ( [email protected] ) or Messenger to confirm the shape and size of the logo. Please pay attention to your email after purchase. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Working Voltage: 12V
Material: Acrylic (PMMA)
Red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink
Multi-color RF Remote Control: red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan, purple, orange. Stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, Gradient mode, sound sensing mode.
LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
1. LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
2. The led car badge needs to be connected to the car power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure that your car emblem has a proper place to pass through the wire to connect to the power supply. If not, it may need to be drilled to allow the wires to go through.
How To Replace Car Emblems:
1. Put a towel next to the LOGO (to avoid scratches) and use a screwdriver to pry the old emblem off.
2. Clean the area (residual glue, double-sided tape or dust, etc.).
3. Route the power cord through the pilot hole in the badge mounting location and into the engine compartment.
4. Peel off the backing of the glowing car emblem, and stick the emblem to the car while pulling the wire, and press it tightly.
5. Connect the power cable from the emblem light to the daytime running light / battery / fuse box / headlights power supply etc. depending on your preference.