In order to make the light color of the LED car badge more full, we use high-quality LED light strips with high color rendering but energy saving, which is environmentally friendly and energy-saving. The main body is made of cast acrylic, which has excellent light transmission.
The solid color collection is available in red, white, blue, ice blue, green and pink. The solid color will stay on after power on. Multi-color can freely control the color. A light that exudes car charm, as a birthday gift or unexpected gift for car lovers and fans of Mercedes-Benz.
Hard wired Mercedes-Benz emblem to power supply
Before you buy the glow up car emblem, it is important to verify that your car has a suitable pathway for the wire to connect it to the DC 12V power supply. This ensures that the emblem can be illuminated effectively.
Customized car emblem
We suggest that you note the size of your car emblem ( maximum length and width ) in the “note” box when placing an order. If the car badge is special, you can even take a picture of the car logo structure and send it to us. In order to achieve the best installation effect. After you purchase our Mercedes-Benz V Class emblem, our customer service may contact you via email ( [email protected] ) or Messenger to confirm the shape and size of the logo. Please pay attention to your email after purchase. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Working Voltage: 12V
Material: Acrylic (PMMA)
Red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink
Multi-color RF Remote Control: red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan, purple, orange. Stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, Gradient mode, sound sensing mode.
LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
1. LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
2. The led car badge needs to be connected to the car power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure that your car emblem has a proper place to pass through the wire to connect to the power supply. If not, it may need to be drilled to allow the wires to go through.
How To Replace Car Emblems:
1. Put a towel next to the LOGO (to avoid scratches) and use a screwdriver to pry the old emblem off.
2. Clean the area (residual glue, double-sided tape or dust, etc.).
3. Route the power cord through the pilot hole in the badge mounting location and into the engine compartment.
4. Peel off the backing of the glowing car emblem, and stick the emblem to the car while pulling the wire, and press it tightly.
5. Connect the power cable from the emblem light to the daytime running light / battery / fuse box / headlights power supply etc. depending on your preference.