Great gift for car lovers
As a high-quality Mercedes-Benz emblem light, this set can bring you wonderful enjoyment. It also makes an inspirational gift, making it a great gift for someone new to car tuning. Glow up the car emblem in red, white, blue, ice blue, green, pink or multi-color ( controllable colors ). Enhance the outlook of your car.
The main material of the car emblem is cast acrylic. The high molecular weight makes it have excellent stiffness and good transparency, which makes the light transmission more uniform and beautiful. High quality LED lamp set, featuring high brightness and long service life. The lamp bead has vibration resistance and stable emitting light.
Hard wired LED car badge
Prior to purchasing the luminous car emblem, it is crucial to check if your car emblem has an appropriate opening for the wire to be connected to the DC 12V power supply. Without this, you might have to consider drilling holes to facilitate the passage of wires.
Custom Mercedes-Benz GLS emblem
We suggest that you note the size of your car emblem ( maximum length and width ) in the “note” box when placing an order. If the car badge is special, you can even take a picture of the car logo structure and send it to us. In order to achieve the best installation effect. After you purchase our Mercedes-Benz GLS emblem light, our customer service may contact you via email ( [email protected] ) or Messenger to confirm the shape and size of the logo. Please pay attention to your email after purchase. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Working Voltage: 12V
Material: Acrylic (PMMA)
Red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink
Multi-color RF Remote Control: red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan, purple, orange. Stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, Gradient mode, sound sensing mode.
LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
1. LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
2. The led car badge needs to be connected to the car power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure that your car emblem has a proper place to pass through the wire to connect to the power supply. If not, it may need to be drilled to allow the wires to go through.
How To Replace Car Emblems:
1. Put a towel next to the LOGO (to avoid scratches) and use a screwdriver to pry the old emblem off.
2. Clean the area (residual glue, double-sided tape or dust, etc.).
3. Route the power cord through the pilot hole in the badge mounting location and into the engine compartment.
4. Peel off the backing of the glowing car emblem, and stick the emblem to the car while pulling the wire, and press it tightly.
5. Connect the power cable from the emblem light to the daytime running light / battery / fuse box / headlights power supply etc. depending on your preference.