Our car emblem lights will become the fashion elements of the car, giving your car a unique style. Your car emblem is one of the first things people see when they look at your car. It’s crucial to choose a style that matches the look of your car and your taste.
Gift for any occasion
The solid color collection is available in red, white, blue, ice blue, green and pink. The solid color will stay on after power on. Multi-color can freely control the color. A light that exudes car charm, as a birthday gift or unexpected gift for car lovers and fans of Mercedes-Benz.
Hard wired illuminated logo badge
To power up the luminous car logo emblem, it is essential to connect it to your car’s DC 12V power supply. Before making a purchase, it is crucial to ensure that your car emblem has a suitable location for the wire to pass through and connect to the power supply.
Customized car emblem
We suggest that you note the size of your car emblem ( maximum length and width ) in the “note” box when placing an order. If the car badge is special, you can even take a picture of the car logo structure and send it to us. In order to achieve the best installation effect. After you purchase our Mercedes-Benz E-CLASS W124 W210 W211 emblem, our customer service may contact you via email ( [email protected] ) or Messenger to confirm the shape and size of the logo. Please pay attention to your email after purchase. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Working Voltage: 12V
Material: Acrylic (PMMA)
Red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink
Multi-color RF Remote Control: red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan, purple, orange. Stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, Gradient mode, sound sensing mode.
1. LED car emblems are not compatible with car emblems with adaptive cruise sensors or radar sensors.
2. The led car badge needs to be connected to the car power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure that your car emblem has a proper place to pass through the wire to connect to the power supply. If not, it may need to be drilled to allow the wires to go through.
How To Replace Car Emblems:
1. Put a towel next to the LOGO (to avoid scratches) and use a screwdriver to pry the old emblem off.
2. Clean the area (residual glue, double-sided tape or dust, etc.).
3. Route the power cord through the pilot hole in the badge mounting location and into the engine compartment.
4. Peel off the backing of the glowing car emblem, and stick the emblem to the car while pulling the wire, and press it tightly.
5. Connect the power cable from the emblem light to the daytime running light / battery / fuse box / headlights power supply etc. depending on your preference.