Select top-grade acrylic material and LED beads with high color rendering, assembled by hand, the quality is guaranteed. The size is restored one to one with the OEM car emblem. Highlight the car emblem and show off its charm!
The way to make your car more fashionable is to install our led emblem lights. Glow up the car emblem in red, white, blue, ice blue, green or pink. Enhance the outlook of your car, nice and shiny. Multi-color remote control can also adjust the light color of the car emblem at any time.
Hard wired LED car emblem
To power up the luminous Mazda CX-90 emblem, it is essential to connect it to your car’s DC 12V power supply. Before making a purchase, it is crucial to ensure that your car emblem has a suitable location for the wire to pass through and connect to the power supply.
Custom car badge
We suggest that you note the size of your car emblem ( maximum length and width ) in the “note” box when placing an order. If the car badge is special, you can even take a picture of the car logo structure and send it to us. In order to achieve the best installation effect. After you purchase our Mazda CX-90 emblem, our customer service may contact you via email ( [email protected] ) or Messenger to confirm the shape and size of the logo. Please pay attention to your email after purchase. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Working Voltage: 12V
Material: Acrylic (PMMA)
Red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink
Multi-color RF Remote Control: red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan, purple, orange. Stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, Gradient mode, sound sensing mode.
LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
1. LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
2. The led car badge needs to be connected to the car power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure that your car emblem has a proper place to pass through the wire to connect to the power supply. If not, it may need to be drilled to allow the wires to go through.
How To Replace Car Emblems:
1. Put a towel next to the LOGO (to avoid scratches) and use a screwdriver to pry the old emblem off.
2. Clean the area (residual glue, double-sided tape or dust, etc.).
3. Route the power cord through the pilot hole in the badge mounting location and into the engine compartment.
4. Peel off the backing of the glowing car emblem, and stick the emblem to the car while pulling the wire, and press it tightly.
5. Connect the power cable from the emblem light to the daytime running light / battery / fuse box / headlights power supply etc. depending on your preference.