About Lexus CT Badge Lights
As we know, The Lexus ct was produced by Lexus, a luxury division of Toyota, as a premium compact hatchback. It is the first production model in Lexus’s family to introduce the “Spindle Grille” design. Installing Lexus ct badge lights can make our Lexus CT cars more advanced and exude the charm of the car. Explore the world of car modification with the Lexus CT logo badge light in a stunning image.
These LED car emblem is made with top quality Acrylic ( PMMA ) material, which is dust proof and waterproof and a direct replacement for original Lexus CT front emblem. Thoroughly designed and manufactured, the grill emblem and car tail LOGO offers the ultimate combination of impeccable quality, looks, fit, and durability.
Custom Lexus Emblem
We suggest that you note the size of your car emblem (maximum length and width) in the “note” box when placing an order. If the car badge is special, you can even take a picture of the car logo structure and send it to us. In order to achieve the best installation effect. After you purchase our Lexus CT emblems, our customer service may contact you via email ( [email protected] ) or Messenger to confirm the shape and size of the logo. Please pay attention to your email after purchase. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Working Voltage: 12V
Material: Acrylic (PMMA)
Red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink
Multi-color RF Remote Control:
red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan, purple, orange. Stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, Gradient mode, sound sensing mode.
1. LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
2. The led car badge needs to be connected to the car power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure that your car emblem has a proper place to pass through the wire to connect to the power supply. If not, it may need to be drilled to allow the wires to go through.
How To Replace Car Emblems:
1. Put a towel next to the LOGO (to avoid scratches) and use a screwdriver to pry the old emblem off.
2. Clean the area (residual glue, double-sided tape or dust, etc.).
3. Route the power cord through the pilot hole in the badge mounting location and into the engine compartment.
4. Peel off the backing of the glowing car emblem, and stick the emblem to the car while pulling the wire, and press it tightly.
5. Connect the power cable from the emblem light to the daytime running light / battery / fuse box / headlights power supply etc. depending on your preference.