Car emblems in different light colors
The solid color collection is available in red, white, blue, ice blue, green and pink. Upgraded version – multi-color remote control, which can change the color and light flashing mode by remote control. The colors that can be adjusted by remote control are red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan, purple, orange. The modes are stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, Gradient mode, sound sensing mode.
Hard wired illuminated BMW emblem
Please make sure the light up BMW badge has a place to run a wire to the 12V car power supply. Some vehicles will require a hole to be drilled to run the wire.
Hard wired LED car badge
Our BMW light up emblems are made of acrylic ( PMMA ), and the size is restored one to one with the OEM car emblem. High-quality LED beads and acrylic with excellent light transmission make the car emblem light clear and beautiful.
Customized car badge
We suggest that you note the size of your car emblem (maximum length and width) in the “note” box when placing an order. If the car badge is special, you can even take a picture of the car logo structure and send it to us. In order to achieve the best installation effect. After you purchase our BMW emblem light, our customer service may contact you via email ( [email protected] ) or Messenger to confirm the shape and size of the logo. Please pay attention to your email after purchase. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Working Voltage: 12V
Material: Acrylic (PMMA)
Red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink
Multi-color RF Remote Control: red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan, purple, orange. Stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, Gradient mode, sound sensing mode.
LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
1. LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
2. The led car badge needs to be connected to the car power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure that your car emblem has a proper place to pass through the wire to connect to the power supply. If not, it may need to be drilled to allow the wires to go through.
How To Replace Car Emblems:
1. Put a towel next to the LOGO (to avoid scratches) and use a screwdriver to pry the old emblem off.
2. Clean the area (residual glue, double-sided tape or dust, etc.).
3. Route the power cord through the pilot hole in the badge mounting location and into the engine compartment.
4. Peel off the backing of the glowing car emblem, and stick the emblem to the car while pulling the wire, and press it tightly.
5. Connect the power cable from the emblem light to the daytime running light / battery / fuse box / headlights power supply etc. depending on your preference.