Illuminated Car Badges In Different Colors
LED Audi S5 emblem is specially designed for auto modification. There are red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink and multi-color lights are available. Different color car LED LOGO give a sophisticated and unique look. Attractive Audi S5 emblem light will attract more eyes and compliments to your car. Make your car brand LOGO visible day and night!
Good Product Quality
Our led car emblems are made of acrylic ( PMMA ), and the size is restored one to one with the OEM car emblem. High-quality LED beads and acrylic with excellent light transmission make the car emblem light clear and beautiful.
Hard wired illuminated Audi S5 badge
The luminous Audi S5 emblem needs to be connected to the DC 12V car power supply. Please make sure the badge has a place to run the wire. Some vehicles require drilling.
Custom Audi Emblem
We suggest that you note the size of your car emblem (maximum length and width) in the “note” box when placing an order. If the car badge is special, you can even take a picture of the car logo structure and send it to us. In order to achieve the best installation effect. After you purchase our Audi S5 emblems, our customer service may contact you via email ( [email protected] ) or Messenger to confirm the shape and size of the logo. Please pay attention to your email after purchase. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Working Voltage: 12V
Material: Acrylic (PMMA)
Red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink
Multi-color RF Remote Control:
red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan, purple, orange. Stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, Gradient mode, sound sensing mode.
Fit for S5 2008-2012, S5 2013-2017, S5 2018-2023
1. LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
2. The led car badge needs to be connected to the car power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure that your car emblem has a proper place to pass through the wire to connect to the power supply. If not, it may need to be drilled to allow the wires to go through.
How To Replace Car Emblems:
1. Put a towel next to the LOGO (to avoid scratches) and use a screwdriver to pry the old emblem off.
2. Clean the area (residual glue, double-sided tape or dust, etc.).
3. Route the power cord through the pilot hole in the badge mounting location and into the engine compartment.
4. Peel off the backing of the glowing car emblem, and stick the emblem to the car while pulling the wire, and press it tightly.
5. Connect the power cable from the emblem light to the daytime running light / battery / fuse box / headlights power supply etc. depending on your preference.